Thursday 20 May 2010

routine

i seem to be settling into a routine within my new lifestyle for the summer.

My day starts about 12 noon and ends at 4am. I spend afternoons in the centre, meeting as community, times of prayer or exploring this beautiful island. Our night on the streets start at 10.30 and ends getting home sometime around 3. I cant seem to get to sleep before 4am at the moment. im sure it will get easier to sleep whenever as i get more tired.

This week has been a lot busier. Seen more people on the streets at night and also making use of the centre.

Es paradis opens tomorrow which will be a great way to celebrate my 27th birthday. Cafe Mambo opening was tonight and i watched the sunset which was beautiful.




Yesterday me and claire (http://eatprayrave.blogspot.com/)had a great bike ride to an old ampitheatre and small bull ring. this was the venue of some big gigs and festivals back a few years.



but its seen better days!

No comments: